WCDR’s Mass Book Launch and Sale
If you write, print, publish, offer writing services, or organize writing events, then WCDR’s Bookapalooza 2015 is the event for you.
- Meet qualified attendees (public, publishers, agents, media, and other industry professionals)
- Sell your work directly to consumers in the rising frenzy of the holiday season
- Raise your author profile and business visibility
- Network with other industry professionals from Durham and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Participate in programming dedicated to showcase writers and their industry
On Saturday, November 19th, in the midst of holiday excitement, residents of Durham Region and the GTA will descend upon Bookapalooza 2016. With more than 70 booths showcasing writing exhibitors and authors, readers of all genres will come to experience this celebration of local talent. Whether you are an author, a workshop presenter, a local genre group, or an industry professional, we offer a range of booth options. You won’t want to miss it!
A WCDR member is an individual who is a current member in good standing of the Writers’ Community of Durham Region. Not a member? No problem. Click here to register.
Please note that booths are rented as raw, draped spaces. All exhibitors must provide their own booth setup, including signage, lighting, furnishings and floor covering if desired. Exhibitors are welcome to supply their own materials if coordinated with Bookapalooza organizers.
Connection to power available